If you wish to see more goodies, visit my main blog: Carol’s Vault .
“600 free eBooks to your Kindle, iPad/iPhone, computer, smart phone or ereader. Collection includes great works of fiction, non-fiction and poetry, including works by Asimov, Jane Austen, Philip K. Dick, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Neil Gaiman, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Shakespeare, Ernest Hemingway, Virginia Woolf & James Joyce.”
And on this…
So, you’re on your knees? Good. Now die to yourself. To your idea of yourself. Everything you think you are, you’re not. What’s left? Find out. Stop! Stop thinking. Stop thinking. Coffee. No one will pay you for closing your eyes.
You people all want to help someone. That one. That one wants to help Africa. Help yourself first. Like the aeroplane. Put on your own mask first. How do I help myself? Why should I tell you when you don’t listen?
All you hear are your own crazy thoughts, Like a river of shit, on and on. See your thoughts for what they are. Stop your helping. Stop your planning. Give up! There’s no way out. Not for others, not for you. We are living out here at the end of the road, The end of the earth in a place called paradise. How is it going? Perfect? No. You are madder than ever.
You are tired? So lie down right here. Be like a cat. Heal yourself. There is no match for the tremendous intelligence of the body. Rest.
Top of the Lake
1. netflixroulette.net — Find something random to watch on Netflix.
2. pintsinthesun.co.uk — Find somewhere to drink a pint in the sun.
3. gfycat.com — Upload your gifs.
4. youconvertit.com — Convert documents.
5. ninite.com — Download all the free software you want at the same time.
6. squirt.io — Speed read the web one word at a time.
7. shouldiremoveit.com — Find out which applications you should…
Bob Marley (via kushandwizdom)
Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook (via kushandwizdom)